Thursday 3 November 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016: The Zemlja Dosta Chronicles


Buenas Dias
One more sleep till that Friday Feeling Dance~ We can Do It!!

If you're a writer or even an avid reader then you should undoubtedly know what the month of November holds in store.
No, Nope I don't mean Movember haha.

It'ssssssssssssssssss NaNoWriMo!!!
Wooohoooo
Start Date: 1st November 2016


What is NaNoWriMo you ask?
  • National Novel Writing Month (often shortened to NaNoWriMo, "na-noh-ry-moh"), is an annual, Internet-based creative writing project that takes place during the month of November. NaNoWriMo challenges participants to write 50,000 words (their minimum number of words for a novel) from November 1 until the deadline at 11:59PM on November 30. The goal of NaNoWriMo is to get people writing and keep them motivated throughout the process.
This year marks my First NaNoWriMo ever! I'm so jazzed & just happy to jump in to this already established writer's fiesta. It's going to be awesome, I can't wait to meet fellow WriMo's.

Initially I was planning on typing out a YA Biopunk story filled with awesome kickass teenagers, hybrid experiments, shady scientists & an even shadier organization hell bent on "seeking the truest potential within mankind."

But alas, with the taking on of new clients, my annoying day job {hence the clients, to hopefully earn enough that I can ditch this job in favor of a full time Writing career}---I've had to prioritize my daily time. Especially with the research & worldbuilding involved.

So, like a bolt of lightning down my vertebrae, I realized I already had the perfect Novel to finish:

My very own Epic Fantasy Fairy Tale called The Zemlja Dosta Chronicles
It tells the tall tale of 3 companions. The Unicorn Queen, The Samurai & The Wizard

Acirassa, Eiramus & Hocirne each have compelling back stories & destinies that they've been set on. With twists & turns around every corner, they will most assuredly face their worst fears all the while attempting to prevent an all out war between the realms.

You can find each chapter link & blog post below:

Chapter 5 - The Elven Trials
Chapter 6 - Hocirne's Return

Chapter One ~ The Unicorn Queen, The Samurai & The Wizard
"Haha! Awesome. I'm loving it so much! You HAVE TO FINISH THIS E!!! Like seriously"Sumarie Steenkamp

"The story will make anyone interested for part two! It's an awesome and exciting read, thank you so much for that!"~ Elizabeth O.

"God I love the way you write. I can perfectlt picture the scene in my mind like if I'm watching a movie, it's just flawless...keep the good work!"~ Amy Jones

######################

Chapter Two ~ The Unicorn Queen: Ari's Origin

"You are such a great writer, keep on sharing your write ups. I will be glad to read them."~ Danne Reed

"I truly hope that vile toad gets what is coming to him sooner or later, poor Ari and I hope the human mage is ok!"~ ana de jesus

"Great read and I love the unicorn photo. I am going to go read part 1!"~ Ann B


Chapter Three ~ The Samurai: Eru's Origin

"This is not a genre I usually read, but you drew me in. I am going to go read the other part now."~ Carol Cassara

"Amazing fantasy story and artworks! Love your writing style and creative mind :-) As always enjoy reading your post!"~ Eugenia

"I've never been into this genre but it did seem interesting enough that I finished it. I know the feeling of the girl when you see your dad walk out on you."~ Ms KathyKenny

"I seriously love the way you use words. I've tried writing several genres before so I know how difficult it is to put into words what you are thinking, but for people like you it looks so easy and the result is flawless!!I seriously love the way you use words. I've tried writing several genres before so I know how difficult it is to put into words what you are thinking, but for people like you it looks so easy and the result is flawless!!"~ Amy Jones

######################

Chapter Four ~ The Unicorn Queen, The Samurai & The Wizard Part 2


"You are extremely talented. I love fantasy fiction with wizards and dragons, but could never write this well and bring the characters to life the way you do."~ Nancy Lustri

"Gah! I'm not patient enough for this format! lol Fantastic story! I'm very excited for the next part!"Melisa

"I loved this as much as I loved the first part! I can't wait to read what you come up with next."Masshole Mommy

######################

Chapter Five ~ The Elven Trials


"You should be adding this to a book, it's very good. Teens would love it, it has everything it needs for an enchanted fantasy world that can take their imagination far, far away."Joanna

"I don't even understand how you can weave such stories. It's absolutely great work."~ Ms KathyKenny

"Wow, I can't believe we're at chapter five! It's really getting more and more exciting. That was a heartbreaking scene at the end."~ Mom Knows Best

######################

Chapter Six ~ Hocirne's Return




"This all spun out of a conversation with your buddies? Wow, you have an amazing imagination to weave such a tale!"Liz Mays

"Omw, look at that 400 and something year old badass!!!! So thrilling! Can't wait to read the next chapter!!"Benita Govender

"Omg!!!!!! This was one great piece of writing!!! You my friend are very creative and have a way with words!"CourtneyLynne

Going back & reading everyone's comments was such an EPIC experience, Thank You ALL for the highly encouraging & sentimental words. You will never know just how Much I cherish them!



NaNoWriMo's main goal is to encourage creativity worldwide.

The project started in July 1999 with 21 participants, but by the 2010 event, over 200,000 people took part and wrote a total of over 2.8 billion words.


Meet Chris Baty 
He accidentally founded National Novel Writing Month in 1999, and oversaw the event's growth from 21 friends to more than 300,000 writers in 90 countries








Have you got Wattpad?


The rest of the The Zemlja Dosta Chronicles will be uploaded there during the course of November 2016, so read 'em for Free while you can :-)



***********************************
In Other News~
🚀Increase your reach Today! DM for Packages🚀 II II

0 to +4700 #Followers in 3 months!
Over One Million Impressions & 100k Pageviews per month!
...Let's grow Together~

© Enricoh Alfonzo ~ Alfonzo Words
  • I’d love to keep connected with you! 
Follow me on Twitter | Like on Facebook Join my Instagram community | Watch me on Pinterest | Subscribe to blog post Updates |

~Be Kind to One Another~ Ellen Degeneres

38 comments:

  1. I heard that term Movember earlier today and had no clue what it meant. Thanks for clearing that up. As for writing, I love it and try to write everyday. Will step my game up this month for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it is national writing month. Have fun writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought that there is a National Writing Month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post as always! "One more sleep till that Friday Feeling Dance" hahahaha, I feel you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your writing and I'm so glad that you always share your good imagination with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thus is going to be amazing!!!!! I can't wait to finally see how this story plays out. Waiting each week for a chapter was torture :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard the term Movember. Thanks for teaching me something new!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with it!! I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what Movember is about but have never heard of National Novel Writing month. Fantastic idea and good for you for having just the right material!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with the Unicorn Queen art above! So pretty, balanced and thought-provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought of joining nanowrimo but november turned out to be busy... Hope you have fun writing!

    — DT | Here I Scribble

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super interesting and the art is fantastic. Where do you submit when done?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great accomplishment. Hope everything will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I admire the ability to write a novel. I did a short picture book once, but I didn't get a publisher. I still try from time to time because I believe in the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the message behind this movement. It's inspired a fellow blogger to start her book. Big ups to you and your next piece. It's exciting to see so many writers supporting each other.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL that's too funny, Movember was the first thing that came to mind! I didn't even know there was a National Novel Writing Month. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was intending to do this, until I signed a contract to write a Bible Study and it is due in November. So I will have take up a December writing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the new clients! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great way to keep everyone writing. I have never been a fan of writing but I could read for days.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love your writing. You have a knack for bringing characters and details to life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love writing and contemplated joining up with NaNoWriMo this year but don't have the time. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have to bookmark this and read your story before the bed! Thank you, I love reading fantasy..and writing about it as well. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Movember is a big thing is Finland year after year. But NaNoWriMo was totally new for me. Unfortunately I'm not that good in writing...

    ReplyDelete
  24. the art work is so beautiful, amazing writing. thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely activity to do for a month. I think it's a great idea and that people should definitely consider joining in the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never heard of National Novel Writing month . Have fun writing !!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also never heard about the idea of National Novel Writing but it sounds like very creative and interesting! Thanks for sharing - great post

    ReplyDelete
  28. Never heard of National Writing Month! Good luck with your writing and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have never participated in Nano month. I have had friends who have done it before and have considered it myself. Maybe this year I will take the plunge!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yay, what a great project! I need a little motivation to push me these days :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is first time i am hearing about national writing month!! good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  32. this is the first year in a long time, I am not participating in NaNoWriMo, and it feels weird, but I am way to busy. Allow me to cheer you own, I wish you the best - blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This NaNoWriMo project seems so great for all the writers. If it only happened on Summer that I could participate but no way I could pull this of because of the school and trainings.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wait. What?! Did YOU INVENT THE NaNoWriMo?!??!?!?!?!?! FUCK! I'M SUCH A FAN OF THIS AND I'M JUST....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realised that my comment didn't make any sense ���� I though it was your biography at the bottom! Perks of being on my phone I guess

      Delete
  35. That's cool of you to infuse western and eastern-derived characters. I'm sure you could give some of the most successful and popular fantasy writers and producers a run for their money!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post! 경마

    ReplyDelete
  37. Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Many thanks for sharing! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete